Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Michael123

P3D Vehicle Label Flight Plan

Recommended Posts

Hello,

in former PSXseecon versions it was possible to see the flight plan (origion and destination) in the vehicle labels of the AI traffic in P3D V4.

In the latest PSXseecon versions i couldn't see it anymore. Flight Plan in the settings of vehicle labels is on.

Is that known? How can I get this information back?

 

Thank you and regards,

Michael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Michael123 said:

Is that known? How can I get this information back?

Yes,  that feature was removed many versions ago.

No, you cannot get that information back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, kiek said:

Yes,  that feature was removed many versions ago.

No, you cannot get that information back.

Ok what was the reason for removing that option? At least I think it is very nice to see the flight route directly in the simulator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Michael123 said:

Ok what was the reason for removing that option? At least I think it is very nice to see the flight route directly in the simulator.

Technical.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...