Sign in to follow this  
Quijote

Can you work with Traffic Global

Hello Dave, I have been trying Traffic Global and think that it is going to have the depth to become a major AI traffic mod. The developers say in the manual that they have created hooks for others to link up with them easily. It would be great to see their AI planes recognized by P2A. Their AI is basically invisible to Xplane but if you can link to them directly, Xplane won't matter.....
Thanks for considering this......

I have managed to get little red planes to appear on the P2A map and have gotten warnings of traffic, so I am partly there. I haven't had any contact with planes on the ground yet. It would be way cool for departing traffic to queue, but with only 19 AI planes, there aren't all that many of them. Thanks for your response.... and your great program!

Yes, it appears that Traffic Global is using all the X-Plane AI Traffic for airborne traffic.

Glad you're enjoying the program.

Dave