Sign in to follow this  
PebbleBeach

Tom, I think of you often

Most folks do not realize the pioneer in flight simulation that AVSIM founder Tom Allensworth was. Some do. That said, we all owe a huge (HUGE) amount of gratitude to you, and your family, for sacrificing so much time and money so others like myself could enjoy your wisdom, your website, and ability to download the latest and greatest. True pioneer in this hobby that is shared by millions.

• Like 3

Thinking of you tonight Tom. Thanks again for everything you did for us. I pray that you and David are enjoying a great evening in Heaven. God Bless.

❤️

• Like 1

Wow, I just joined the community a few seconds ago and am saddened to realize that the founder has passed.

So sorry, @PebbleBeach. You seem to be connected closely.

For what it's worth, the gift he gave keeps on giving. I am proof of that, as I am thankful to be able to access all of the knowledge shared in this forum.

BTW, I'm sure he's having a blast. No one flies higher than heaven. 😉

Best regards

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.