Sign in to follow this  
edgarmesropyan

Real Aviation Videos - YouTube

Flight: Su204 Moscow Sheremetyevo international airport (SVO,UUEE) to Beijing Capital international airport (PEK,ZBAA)

carrier: Aeroflot

aircraft: Boeing 777-300ER (SkyTeam)

seat: 15F 

flight duration: 7h 30min

You looking just for tubeliners?  Or are you interested in some really good general aviation videos?

• Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

8 minutes ago, fppilot said:

You looking just for tubeliners?  Or are you interested in some really good general aviation videos?

Just everything you like and think that is worth to share...  if it is aviation related of course :) 

I am gonna share some of my videos just to "warm up" the topic

1 hour ago, edgarmesropyan said:

Just everything you like and think that is worth to share...  if it is aviation related of course 🙂

Try youtube videos from these:

310pilot

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

1 hour ago, edgarmesropyan said:

Just everything you like and think that is worth to share...  if it is aviation related of course 🙂

310 Pilot
Baron Pilot
Martin Pauly
Premier 1 Driver
steveo1kinevo

All use multiple GoPro cameras (or equivalent) and produce their final videos.

Edited by fppilot
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Frank Patton
ASUS 

On 11/1/2019 at 4:13 PM, edgarmesropyan said:

Hey everybody, let's just drop some cool YouTube videos "aviation" related.

Please try to post one topic per video as each video is unique.  Thanks.  I have split several videos and created a new topic.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

On 11/1/2019 at 7:21 PM, fppilot said:

310 Pilot
Baron Pilot
Martin Pauly
Premier 1 Driver
steveo1kinevo

All use multiple GoPro cameras (or equivalent) and produce their final videos.

Sad Face -- add me to the list could you 😉 BAHAHAHAH

Edited by LesOReilly

Les O'Reilly

On 11/3/2019 at 8:30 PM, Jim Young said:

Please try to post one topic per video as each video is unique.  Thanks.  I have split several videos and created a new topic.

????
Jim, I only see one video linked in this thread.

Frank Patton
ASUS 

2 hours ago, LesOReilly said:

Sad Face -- add me to the list could you 😉 BAHAHAHAH

Les?  Perhaps I under read the OP.  Thought this was about real world (not simulation) videos.  Sorry if I misunderstood.  

Frank Patton
ASUS 

3 minutes ago, fppilot said:

Les?  Perhaps I under read the OP.  Thought this was about real world (not simulation) videos.  Sorry if I misunderstood.  

hahha -- I have both 🙂 --- My most recent is my Instrument Rating :)....

I still do flight sim and "real world" flying as well 🙂

Les O'Reilly

3 minutes ago, LesOReilly said:

I still do flight sim and "real world" flying as well 🙂

Do you have multiple YT accounts?  I took a quick look a few minutes ago and only noticed sim videos, mostly ORBX related.

Frank Patton
ASUS 

35 minutes ago, fppilot said:

Do you have multiple YT accounts?  I took a quick look a few minutes ago and only noticed sim videos, mostly ORBX related.

No it is the same account.....Starting to think though I might have to make another one 😞  but I really want to show how you can mix Real World and Sim Flying to better prepare and keep the skills up.....Oh an have fun too.

• Like 1

Les O'Reilly

11 hours ago, fppilot said:

????
Jim, I only see one video linked in this thread.

I'll see if I can find them.  Please note the same member, edgarmesropyan, is shown in each of the split topics:

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/561530-vnukovo-airport-spotting-vko-uuww-rw24/

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/561533-departing-san-jose/

Think this is all of them. 

• Like 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10