Sign in to follow this  
Banks

Airsimmer A320 - reports from convention attendees?

Guest danny68

oh, okay,I kinda read it wrong I thinkYeah, gauges must be harder to make than a panel I guessDan

Dimitri, a question coming out of watching some pictures of Airsimmer 320 E/WD: the parameters for engines 1 and 2 seem to be the same (for a given N1, same N2, EGT and FF). In real life they are not the same on eng 1 and 2, since two different engines have different histories, even if they start their service together. This behaviour will not be simulated? (for example it is on the LDS 767).Thanks.

James Goggi

Where exactly are you able to "watch" any concerning the Airsimmer A320? I haven't seen any shots of the gauges in action at airsimmer.com, and Samdim's site is only showing external screenshots now. Is there a video out there or are you maybe referring to the AirlinerXP videos? Just curious.-Alden

I was looking at a screenshot on the Avsim-Russia forum that shows the Engine-Warning Display. No videos found anywhere.

James Goggi

Guest Oneworld

Could you provide us a Direct Link.Thanks

Looks like it's buried somewhere in the almost 40 pages of that thread... And you cannot view any attached pics apparently without registering.Tero

PPL(A)

Right, Tero. After some hard efforts in understanding where the "register" section could be, I finally managed to register. If I recall, I used Google Translator... Why don't we have one unique tongue all over the world? :-)

James Goggi

Guest Oneworld

You wouldn't mind kindly providing the full direct link to the actual picture you refered to.Appreciated.

Thanks for the link! For those who haven't checked it out, you'll need to register in order to see the screenshots. There are 6 images that show the gauges functioning in the VC. There's a night shot of the FCU that looks really great!I must admit that the AirlinerXP VC also looks really good - more reflection and subtle texturing than Airsimmer. Regardless, they both look amazing. What I really want is an Airbus that flies great and is a true simulation - I definitely think that Airsimmer will deliver on that one. It seems like feelThere really blew it with that.2 cents!-AldenPS- yes, the 2 engines appear to be clones. I would expect that the EGT would at least be slightly different. Any comments Samdim?

Guest usermcm

Yes :-) Can You please tell us Samdim, when are You planning to release this incredible plane? I can't wait ;-) Best Regards!

Yes of course, engine data can slightly differ in our model. Not just a copy/paste. Both values being the same is not a problem either, it can also happen(http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1087298/L/ , http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1014450/L/ , http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1009798/L/ for example).Let me explain an important point to you all. I am neither the Airsimmer CEO, nor a PR manager. I can't speak for the company about such things as the release date or the exact features list. I can answer the questions about the visual model since I am its author. But don't ask me anything else. Airsimmer is preparing a public forum whose purpose is to answer all your questions.P.S. People ask me every day when Samdim Design projects will be released - all those An-24, Tu-134, An-12... I don't know it even for MY projects, do you think I know this for another company ?Best regardsDimitri

banner_samdim_q400_nrw.png

Guest usermcm

Ok ;-) Please forgive my impatience and thank You for reply. Best regards :)