Sign in to follow this  
johnk51

L35A won't load

I haven't flown my 35A for awhile.  For the last few days I went to fly it, but about 20 seconds after it loads p3d v4.5 CTD.  I even downloaded the latest version 4.2g.  I completely uninstalled the old one and installed fresh.  Still after I load the 35A it CTD within about 20 seconds.  I also have the C402 and the C441.  I haven't tried those yet, but I guess I will now.  I don't know what the problem is.  I don't have any other planes that does that.  This is the first time.

John K

John

5 hours ago, johnk51 said:

I haven't flown my 35A for awhile.  For the last few days I went to fly it, but about 20 seconds after it loads p3d v4.5 CTD.  I even downloaded the latest version 4.2g.  I completely uninstalled the old one and installed fresh.  Still after I load the 35A it CTD within about 20 seconds.  I also have the C402 and the C441.  I haven't tried those yet, but I guess I will now.  I don't know what the problem is.  I don't have any other planes that does that.  This is the first time.

Hello John,

If you have the latest version of P3Dv4.5 with HF2 you will need the recent latest updates for the GTN750 and REX WX Radar if you use those addons.

Al

Well, I updated gtn750, which isn't in the 35A.  Did a check for updates for REX WX and it said I had the latest update.  The 402C and C441 do the same thing also, but I only am using the rex wx radar.  Could it be something with the planes themselves?  I do have the latest 35A and when there's an update for the 402 or 441 I get notified and update.  I'm not sure about the 441, I found out that FSpilotshop.com's license expired on 10/18/19.

Edited by johnk51

John K

5 hours ago, johnk51 said:

Well, I updated gtn750, which isn't in the 35A.  Did a check for updates for REX WX and it said I had the latest update.  The 402C and C441 do the same thing also, but I only am using the rex wx radar.  Could it be something with the planes themselves?  I do have the latest 35A and when there's an update for the 402 or 441 I get notified and update.  I'm not sure about the 441, I found out that FSpilotshop.com's license expired on 10/18/19.

John,

The latest REX WX update ( Tech Update 8 ) came out on 4 Nov2019 (last Monday), and IF you are using P3Dv4.5 with HotFix2 you do need that WX Radar update. You should be able to look in the Win10 Control Panel Program and Features area ( Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features) and see when the wx radar was installed. Look for the WX Advantage Radar entry. I show version # 1.1.2019.1021.

If in fact you are using P3Dv4.5 with HF2 and don't have this latest REX WX Radar update, it would likely effect (crash) all the FSW planes that have that radar installed in the panel.

Did you update P3Dv4.5 with HF2?

Al

Edited by ark

I found it and got it updated, now it all works fine.  Thanks for the help.

John K

15 minutes ago, johnk51 said:

I found it and got it updated, now it all works fine.  Thanks for the help.

Super!  😃