ruakiller

Steam FSX Add-On issues

When purchasing "group Add-on's", I am to understand that if one of them turns out to cause problems, you will need to make a request through Steam to remove the entire package.  In my case, I wanted HD Airports removed, but since I bought this with 6 aircraft, they all have to be removed.  It makes no sense to me, just wondering if anyone else has run into this issue.  

Alienware R7 gaming laptop with Alienware Graphics Amplifier + GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8GB AMP! Extreme Edition Graphics Card            3 - Toshiba 43-inch 4K Ultra HD   -   Steam FSX, PF3, MCE, REX 4 Texture Direct, SPAD-X, Active Sky Next, Accu-Feel

I thought that any DLC purchased via steam is listed separately. Have you accessed your list of FSX DLCs on steam? You should be able to untick the appropriate one. Apologies if you have already tried this.

Mark Robinson

"What's it doing now?"

Greenbrier Aero Club former member

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

ruakiller, under the new Steam app, to remove an individual add-on, you need to go to Library, right-click on Microsoft Flight Simulator X, select Properties, and then the DLC tab.  You should be able to uncheck the DLC you do not want and keep all the other DLCs.

I know Dovetail Games sell packages with multiple DLCs, but they should all be listed separately.  To be honest it would have been more work for them to combine all the add-ons under one check mark in the DLC install/uninstall window.

Awesome, I'll give it a try and let everyone know!

• Like 1

Alienware R7 gaming laptop with Alienware Graphics Amplifier + GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8GB AMP! Extreme Edition Graphics Card            3 - Toshiba 43-inch 4K Ultra HD   -   Steam FSX, PF3, MCE, REX 4 Texture Direct, SPAD-X, Active Sky Next, Accu-Feel

Worked perfectly gents, thanks again!

• Like 1