Sign in to follow this  
Press2MECO

FSX in Seattle?

Anyone have any luck locating in the Seattle area?I spent 2 hours driving around to 6 separate retailers with no joy. I'm hoping our proximity to MS isn't curtailing out ability to enjoy this a bit earlier than expected.I figure picking up a copy today would be a good way to end another long week. Thanks.

It's weird isn't it? You would think the Seattle area would be the first to get FSX. Yet here I am 150 miles north in the Vancouver area and I bought FSX Deluxe at 2:45pm yesterday.FaxCap

I've posted this in other threads, but this is relevant, so...I'm in Graham, down in Pierce County, and I checked the Best Buy in Puyallup a couple of days ago with no luck. This morning, I went to Wal-Mart in Spanaway on a tip from a co-worker. They had it on the shelfand I took it to the cashier only to get a No Sale Allowed. I should have caused a scene like the gentlemen in the Atlanta thread here, but I just left... dejected and pretty damned pathetic looking for a 33 year old man. :DIn 45 minutes, when the Puyallup BB opens, I'm going to call them and see. I'll post again with the results.

"No matter how eloquent you are or how solidly and firm you've built your case, you will never win in an argument with an idiot, for he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous.

Guest longhaul747

I tried the Best Buy in Lynnwood, the Costco in north Seattle and Woodinville and last night I tried the Wal Mart in Lynnwood with no luck. The North Seattle Costco supposedly had it on Wednesday but by the time I got there Thursday morning it was nowhere to be found. My copy is reserved at EBGames in Alderwood Mall and they informed me it will be released on the 10th according to there computers. However the EBGames web site still says the 17th so take it with a grain of salt!!

Okay, I just got off the phone with BB in Puyallup, and the girl I spoke with said there are 8 copies of FSX Deluxe "in transit", meaning they're on the way to the store, but with no ETA. She said it could be today, or it could be in a week. If I were conscious enough at this point, I'd research where the nearest distribution center is, but I gotta get to bed. If anyone finds out anything new, please post. Thanks!

"No matter how eloquent you are or how solidly and firm you've built your case, you will never win in an argument with an idiot, for he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous.

Guest SVTcobra281

Just got back with my copy of FSX Deluxe! They werent out on the shelves but I told the guy I called (which I did) and they said they had 10 copies. The guy gladly went in the back and returned with the standard version.. when I realized it wasnt deluxe I nicely asked again and he went back and got that one for me.They got 9 left as of tonight!! If someone wont sell it to you, just go to a differnt clerk until someone will :)Oh, this was the Best Buy in Tacoma, across from the mall by the way. Good luck all!