Sign in to follow this  
Tom_Gratton

PC-12 GTN 750 for Comm 2

Good morning all,

I thought with the Carenado Black Friday Sale I would purchase the PC-12 for cheap. I have installed by Flight1 GTN using the installer in the PC-12 folder however I was wondering if there was a way to replace COMM2 with the GTN 650?

Many thanks,

TG

I looked into it and I can't recall where I came across the post, but the answer from Bert Pieke, who is an expert with these gauges, was that it couldn't be done.  The second radio is pretty much baked into the model. That goes for the GNS gauges as well. It's also somewhere in the documentation that comes with the title.     

Edited by jalbino59
  • Like 1

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

But Bert can send you the mods package if you request via PM..

Edited by Bert Pieke
  • Like 1

Bert

7 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

But Bert can send you the mods package if you request via PM..

Well I stand corrected.  Thanks Bert,  PM sent. 

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

56 minutes ago, jalbino59 said:

Well I stand corrected.  Thanks Bert,  PM sent. 

No correction.. the mods package does not replace the GNS530...

Sorry for the misunderstanding.. :unsure:

Bert

2 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

No correction.. the mods package does not replace the GNS530...

Sorry for the misunderstanding.. :unsure:

Just checked the package you sent me, I figured as much, but those mods that are included look very interesting indeed, I see they're a collaboration.  I'll install them tomorrow and I'm sure I'll enjoy them as much as all your other mods.

Thanks again 👍   

Jose A.