Sign in to follow this  
cavaricooper

VRInsight Boeing MCP 2 & LINDA

I sent Guenter a note about this, but didn't hear back so I thought I'd ask here.  The NGXu module is SUPERB!  There is 2 way functionality between the MCP and the a/c and there is perfect rotational acceleration and no lag of digits- just BRILLIANT!  Could this ability be applied to the remainder of the PMDG product line please?  The 744 module especially is a bit problematic, requiring rolling of the knobs back and forth to sync with the a/c correctly.  Also, the functions transfer only one way, so that if the ALT is changed in the VC, then you have to twiddle the knob on the MCP to get a sync.

As I said- the NGXu module is perfection itself.

Thanks for any consideration- C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Hello Carl,

sorry, I haven't recieved any message from you?!

I'm still on the NGXu module to solve the last issues we have there. And still just simming also 😉

But I will have a look into the 747 again as I do now have more insight again from the NGXu module. Can't promise anything but will try. Just be patient please!

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, no worries. I included a note in my last Paypal donation a week ago.

Ta- C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper