Sign in to follow this  
annathy

UK2000 scenery on P3D 4.4

Hi

I'm having a bit of a baffling issue here. I've been using UK2000 scenery for Gatwick, Stansted, Birmingham etc, and they were previously fine.

I've been mainly flying US airports recently, so I'm not sure exactly when this issue has occurred, but the lights/placement of everything seems to be a few metres out. For example if I just load a default aircraft and put it on the active runway, it will be offset to the left hand side, and runway lights/papis etc all shifted too.

I've been trying to debug it, I understand it's likely a problem with clashing AFD/AFCAD files, but I'm not sure exactly where to look. I recently had to reinstall SODE (I had another issue with jetways at other airports) and wonder if that may have something to do with it?).

Any suggestions what to do?

- Paul

I run all the Xtreme UK stuff,my gatwick seems fine. However, if I get any conflicts I will normally "hold" the default BGL eg

D:\Prepar3d\Scenery\0501\scenery\BRX47130.bgl.hold

I normally then would re-install the Gatwick scenery

Are you using an AI program that has CAD files this can sometimes cause a problem.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

It certainly does sound like an AFD file conflict. Like Ray has already mentioned, have you installed any AI packages since you last used the UK2000 Xtreme airports?

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

This is a classic case of a conflicting AFD file on your system. Download and run Simple Airport Scanner from Scruffy Duck. It will identify all duplicate airport AFDs.

If you have any scenery installed using the add-on method you will need to download Lorby's Addon Organizer and use its feature of generating a temporary scenery.cfg from both addon entries and scenery.cfg ones.

http://www.scruffyduck.org/simple-airport-scanner/4584282795

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather