Sign in to follow this  
willy647

Affinity app

What is LRM process?

Btw did you know you don't need LINDA to run in the background when you're flying?

Thanks!

Edited by Dirk98

LRM (Landing Rate Monitor) is a small freeware tool showing your descent rate when landing and triggering an applause sound. Just for fun.

I know Linda not always necessary in the background but I use it with some aircrafts that do not manage correctly FSUIPC mouse macros. I load it each time just to avoid to forget when needed.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2020 at 11:11 AM, CoolCaptain said:

Here is my entire batch file:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@echo off

Start /MAX C:\P3D\Prepar3d.exe

ping 127.0.0.1 -n 60 >nul

PowerShell "$Process = Get-Process as_audio; $Process.ProcessorAffinity=16"

exit

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is your ASP4 installed on the main PC or on a networked PC?

For the life of me I can not place as_audio.exe on the LPs that I desire. It always takes up the same LPs where Prepar3D.exe resides. And if I place it in my batch I end up with 2 as_audio.exe running. 

Thanks.

I use ASP4 on a very old remote PC. If you get 2 as_audio.exe processes in memory, that is because the process is launched 2 times. Remember: dll.xml and exe.xml files are present in 2 folders:

C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4 and C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4

19 minutes ago, CoolCaptain said:

I use ASP4 on a very old remote PC. If you get 2 as_audio.exe processes in memory, that is because the process is launched 2 times. Remember: dll.xml and exe.xml files are present in 2 folders:

C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4 and C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4

Yes, I disabled the invoking dll in dll.xml, but then as_audio.exe started in its own window. Luckily I'm doing all the above with SIMstarter (it is sort of a P3D launching batch with its UI), so I remembered I could change the Window Style to Hidden and it has finally worked out.

Thanks!

Edited by Dirk98