Sign in to follow this  
7neophyte7

[Resolved] lights with latest FSPXAI models

Hi,

I can't get the lights work with latest FSPXAI models. I have AIGAIM OCI installed with the latest FSPXAI models, A380 stage 3/A340 stage 4/Boeing 777 stage 4.21. When I scan for AI airplanes the results are 83 partially supported with missing strobe/beacon and nav lights, which are all FSPXAI models and some models I know that are not supported. I have groups setups with for example "Airbus heavy" with the FSPXAI models and some TFS models in it. Applied multiple times the settings and previewed it in P3D. The TFS models shows the new lights but the FSPXAI models shows the default lightning. What could be the problem?

Edited by 7neophyte7

========================

HAPPY FLYING

Raymond

Hi there.

Try the following: 

Go to configuration tab. Click restore original AI lights.

Take the FSPX models out of the AIGM-OCI airplanes folder.

Re-Scan. Confirm the FSPX models affected are not shown on any report. This forces AILRP to clear any previous info about these FSPX models.

Copy the FSPX models back.

Rescan and click apply settings. Recheck the report for the FSPX models.

If this doesn't work, check the correct models were installed.  Missy is providing multiple models and one of them is the one designed for AI lights reborn. The readme explains how to install the correct one, etc.

Regards,

Simbol 

Hi Simbol,

Thanks for the quick reaction. I will try this tomorrow.

Edited by 7neophyte7
  • Like 1

========================

HAPPY FLYING

Raymond

Update,

No luck! I test it with the Airbus 340-600 model which is compatible witth FSReborn according the readme from the latest FSPX  I downloaded. Removed it from the airplane folder, rescanned and confirm no report. Copied it back, rescanned and reappeared in partially supported list. Test it in preview mode after applied the lights. Still default lights.

Checked my AIGAIM folder structures, decided to completely remove the 340-600 model with all repaints, and delete Iberia flightplan which has some 340-600 repaints. Reinstalled the flightplan with AIM, which automatically gives me the option to install the missing model 340-600. Selected the latest FSPX model 340-600. Checked everything again with AI reborn, still the same problems. 

I must be overlooking something.

========================

HAPPY FLYING

Raymond

2 hours ago, 7neophyte7 said:

Update,

No luck! I test it with the Airbus 340-600 model which is compatible witth FSReborn according the readme from the latest FSPX  I downloaded. Removed it from the airplane folder, rescanned and confirm no report. Copied it back, rescanned and reappeared in partially supported list. Test it in preview mode after applied the lights. Still default lights.

Checked my AIGAIM folder structures, decided to completely remove the 340-600 model with all repaints, and delete Iberia flightplan which has some 340-600 repaints. Reinstalled the flightplan with AIM, which automatically gives me the option to install the missing model 340-600. Selected the latest FSPX model 340-600. Checked everything again with AI reborn, still the same problems. 

I must be overlooking something.

Can you do the install of the A340-600 manually instead via AIGAIM? I have the A340-600 installed and it is working as per the videos I posted on top of the forums.. I just want to discard that something might have gone wrong with AIGM.

Also, can you confirm what version of AI Lights Reborn Professional are you using?

S.

Edited by simbol

I will try soon. I will let you know. Thanks so far for the suggestions.

Version is 1.012.3, I have auto update enabled.

========================

HAPPY FLYING

Raymond

7 minutes ago, 7neophyte7 said:

I will try soon. I will let you know. Thanks so far for the suggestions.

Version is 1.012.3, I have auto update enabled.

That is not the latest.. something must be preventing the updates in your system. Send me an email to support@fsreborn.com so I can send you an offline updater. Maybe that is the problem.. you need the latest version of AILRP to work with latest FSPX models.

Regards,
Simbol

6 hours ago, simbol said:

That is not the latest.. something must be preventing the updates in your system. Send me an email to support@fsreborn.com so I can send you an offline updater. Maybe that is the problem.. you need the latest version of AILRP to work with latest FSPX models.

Regards,
Simbol

Send.

========================

HAPPY FLYING

Raymond

5 hours ago, 7neophyte7 said:

Send.

I just replied to you by Email. After you update repeat the initial steps and everything should work as expected.

Regards,
Simbol

On 12/31/2019 at 12:20 PM, simbol said:

I just replied to you by Email. After you update repeat the initial steps and everything should work as expected.

Regards,
Simbol

Yessss!!

I finally got it to work.

First I uninstalled  AILRP, My virus scanner gave me a false positive warning when I did the uninstall. So I think it prevented AILRP from updating also. When installing AILRP it updated itself to 1.013.4. So far so good. Then did the steps from the previous posts, checked P3D and guess what? Default lights! OMG!

I decided to remove AIGAIM completely and did a fresh install of all my AI airplanes and plans. And now everyhing works! So there was something conflicting in my AIGAIM setup. Nevermind, it works now!

Thanks for all the help and happy New Year, and I'm loving the lights!

• Upvote 1

========================

HAPPY FLYING

Raymond

On 12/29/2019 at 11:48 AM, simbol said:

Hi there.

Try the following: 

Go to configuration tab. Click restore original AI lights.

Take the FSPX models out of the AIGM-OCI airplanes folder.

Re-Scan. Confirm the FSPX models affected are not shown on any report. This forces AILRP to clear any previous info about these FSPX models.

Copy the FSPX models back.

Rescan and click apply settings. Recheck the report for the FSPX models.

If this doesn't work, check the correct models were installed.  Missy is providing multiple models and one of them is the one designed for AI lights reborn. The readme explains how to install the correct one, etc.

Regards,

Simbol 

Just updated my 787 and A350 packages. These instructions work like a champ. I'm glad you posted this. 

• Like 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro