Sign in to follow this  
vadriver

Metric Altitudes / Flight Level

Team

an ambitious question i suspect 😃

is there a setting that has voxatc assign / say the titled (controller & pilots) for flight in russia & china airspace.

i see there is a setting option for QFE as the airport reference as used in the former of those 2 countries.

any clues appreciated.

for now, cheers

john martin

You could try adding China and Russia as new VOXATC regions:

I've never tried it as it seems to require a rectangular region shape. One could of course, approximate a non-rectangular region by creating multiple smaller rectangles. The concept works for AU/NZ and the UK because they are isolated islands. It might be tougher to do for Russia and China.

17 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

It might be tougher to do for Russia and China.

i have "succcesfully" added smaller rectangles about the likes of VHHH, RJBB, WSSS & ZBAA, as much because of their different TA / TL's & different barometric procedures.

for now, cheers

john martin

😎 Thats good to know. It's too bad that the default country CTAF frequency isn't a variable that can be changed in VASettings.xml.

Edited by jabloomf1230