Sign in to follow this  
Michael Moe

Best of Chaseplane in P3D

Hi,

with all these addons i buy i offen havent the time to go to deep to the manual to pickup goodies.

Lately because i am getting new hardware i noticed the banal feature like "cinematic mode" in Chaseplane

In the old days with FSX that could make me have a OOM just doing so and since i am that old it still makes me dis-use these options.

I have now Cinematic enabled to a joystick button and having a blast. 

So is there any other "cool" feature i am missing with it ?

Thanks

Michael Moe

Edited by Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

HDR override is pretty neat. You can create a custom HDR profile for separate presets.

To be honest, I find cinematic mode one of the most useless and annoying features of Chaseplane. There you are, meditating in cruise, then suddenly you're outside. Need to turn various settings off/down for this not to happen. Cinematic mode should be "off" by default. 

1 hour ago, Ricardo41 said:

To be honest, I find cinematic mode one of the most useless and annoying features of Chaseplane. There you are, meditating in cruise, then suddenly you're outside. Need to turn various settings off/down for this not to happen. Cinematic mode should be "off" by default. 

You can turn off auto enable and then set it as you please.

4 hours ago, Evros said:

You can turn off auto enable and then set it as you please.

Exactly. Thats why i didnt know it until now with a joystick click 

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

I would love to have the cockpit movement that I had years ago from EZdok in FSX.  I didn't care about capturing any specific views with this program.  I just set it ONCE and forgot about it.  Every plane in my stable worked perfectly with the setting I made when I first got the program.

Now, Chaseplane and EZdok are very intensive, difficult programs from what I've read.  You have to set so many parameters to get it to work reliably and easily....every time for every plane.

Question is this:  If I were to buy Chaseplane, is there a specific "one click" setting to just enjoy the cockpit and head movement, or do I have to go through the program and set up various views?  Additionally, once I set Chaseplane for such an effect, will it automatically apply itself to all the planes in my P3d v4.5, and set itself for any planes added?

Stan

4 hours ago, spilok said:

I would love to have the cockpit movement that I had years ago from EZdok in FSX.  I didn't care about capturing any specific views with this program.  I just set it ONCE and forgot about it.  Every plane in my stable worked perfectly with the setting I made when I first got the program.

Now, Chaseplane and EZdok are very intensive, difficult programs from what I've read.  You have to set so many parameters to get it to work reliably and easily....every time for every plane.

Question is this:  If I were to buy Chaseplane, is there a specific "one click" setting to just enjoy the cockpit and head movement, or do I have to go through the program and set up various views?  Additionally, once I set Chaseplane for such an effect, will it automatically apply itself to all the planes in my P3d v4.5, and set itself for any planes added?

Stan

Stan every aircraft have different cockpit so an all in one is not really a good ideer. 

On the other hand Chaseplane has build in online user profiles for you to use if you want to. 

The software can be very basic if you want and also advanced. 

Go for it 

Michael Moe

Edited by Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

You can also set up one plane with all the views and then import those to another airframes. Sure, view points will be off slightly but these can be adjusted easily.

5 hours ago, spilok said:

Question is this:  If I were to buy Chaseplane, is there a specific "one click" setting to just enjoy the cockpit and head movement, or do I have to go through the program and set up various views?

Yes, there is. Head movement is enabled by default and with good settings for dynamics. You don't even need to create any camera presets if that is what you prefer, but I am sure that you will because it is just so much easier than panning around with mouse around different panels.

What ever your preference is, it will cater to you. If you want plug and play then it has it, but it also has an extensive array of tools to customize your experience, should you choose to do so.