Sign in to follow this  
d.tsakiris

Too Many Mods! (Just Kidding, But I Do Need Some Guidance)

Hi,

so, there are a number of great mods for this plane: Autogyro's overhaul update (I have V1.8), which incorporates an older version of Bert's panel mods (I'm on 5.7), Bernt's optional FDE, and Alex' external power mod are the ones I know of (not counting the great repaints of course!).

Problem is, some of them change the same files. Autogyro and Bernt both replace the .air and the aircraft.cfg. Carenado themselves (for the GTN750), Bert, and Alex all substitute the panel.cfg.

Alex' mods are easy to include, but I'm struggling to find out how to merge the other mods to reach the best solution. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Kind regards from sunny Munich,

Dimitri

Best regards, Dimitrios

7950X - 32 GB - RX6800 - TrackIR - Power-LC M39 WQHD - Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Saitek pedals & throttles in a crummy home-cockpit - MSFS for Pilotedge, P3D for everything else

I would start by reinstalling the Carenado PC12, then

1. Run the Carenado GTN exe app

2. Apply Bernt's FDE

3. Apply my latest panel mods (V6) which include some Autogyro edits

4. Add Alex's external power mod.

Bert

Hi Bert, thanks for your reply. I assume your mod still comes with a panel.cfg. I can use it and the 750 will keep working?

Dimitri

Best regards, Dimitrios

7950X - 32 GB - RX6800 - TrackIR - Power-LC M39 WQHD - Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Saitek pedals & throttles in a crummy home-cockpit - MSFS for Pilotedge, P3D for everything else

6 hours ago, d.tsakiris said:

Hi Bert, thanks for your reply. I assume your mod still comes with a panel.cfg. I can use it and the 750 will keep working?

Dimitri

Yup.. :happy:

Bert

Excellent.

Best regards, Dimitrios

On 2/9/2020 at 9:41 PM, Bert Pieke said:

3. Apply my latest panel mods (V6) which include some Autogyro edits

Do I have to send you a pm for this mod? I can't find it in the library.

13 minutes ago, Kaan KASIM said:

Do I have to send you a pm for this mod? I can't find it in the library.

Yup.. :happy:

Bert