Sign in to follow this  
billyout

carenado , rxp,x-aviation.....etc etc

isn't it about time these software developers took responsibility for they're own releases  and stop pharming it out to forums such as this one and .org . I thank all the contributors but the buck stops with the developers.  ive had the same issue for weeks and no one can help.

Billyout,

I understand where you are coming from, BUT .....

One aspect of using forums for support was very recently pointed out to me. That is, that if you are having a problem, (and there could be many, many reasons for those problems, including operator self inflicted injuries,) if you resort to using the Developer only, other people having the same problems are largely kept in the dark. So sharing your woes is, or, can be, for the good.  Using a forum also brings into play, a vastly increased experience and knowledge data base and resolution for your problem may actually, be much quicker.

However, as you say, The buck does, or should, stop with the developer.

If you think that support here is bad, go and buy the F1GTN and discover, as I did, what "terrible support" really is.

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

3 hours ago, billyout said:

isn't it about time these software developers took responsibility for they're own releases  and stop pharming *farming it out to forums such as this one and .org . I thank all the contributors but the buck stops with the developers.  ive had the same issue for weeks and no one can help.

Just understand that when that happens, you can expect to see a significant increase in cost to offset the staffing and backend required to provide direct support.

Keep the blue part on top...

Ryzen 7800x3D | ASUS Rog Strix B650E-F | MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X | 64GB DDR5 6000Mhz RAM | 2x Samsung 960 M.2 SSD | 2x Samsung 850 SSD | NZXT Kraken x72 Cooler | EVGA 1000 PSU

7 hours ago, billyout said:

isn't it about time these software developers took responsibility for they're own releases  and stop pharming it out to forums such as this one and .org .

Are you referring to the aircraft model developers or the add-on developers?  If an add-on developer provides everything necessary to aircraft developers but the aircraft developers fail to act then I see clearly where you should turn to complain.  If aircraft developers ask for support from add-on developers but the add-on developers fail to act then I then see where you should turn to complain.

I've been around here for a long, long time.  My personal observation is that aircraft developers, not without an exception or two,  have generally designed in support for popular add-ons that were then-available.  But when better or improved choices have become available the aircraft developers have for the most part, not without exception, been AWOL.

I take notice of where you posted your concern.  Did you also post the concern elsewhere?  If elsewhere is reasonably available!

• Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere