Sign in to follow this  
fppilot

Very Good Cessna 340 Video, especially cabin pressurizaton

Very good YouTube ride-a-long flight video from "310 Pilot" (Kevin)  highlighting differences between his Cessna 310 twin and the pressurized Cessna 340 turbo twin.  There is an especially good segment on cabin pressurization from approximately 8 minutes to about 12 minutes in; a good description of the differences in efficiency at various altitudes between a turbo like the 340 and turbine based aircraft models (TBM was mentioned); and a demonstration of use of asymmetrical power during a crosswind landing near the end of the video. 

Click on the link, not the photo, to watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lvv8UNRkeA

image.png.e02f18f7518af6bbc45d19a1f64dee80.png

Edited by fppilot
  • Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

He has to have (Kevin), one of the nicest 310's flying, especially with what he has done to the panel.

Can't wait to see his new paint job.

• Like 2

My two favorite birds 310 and the 340. I subscribe to Kevin's Youboob channel. He always offers good content.

2 Monitors, 240G SSD.FSX:Steam with UTX USA Scenery, ORBX Base, Buildings, Airports, NorCAL, Steam addon- Airports, Trees, Milviz310R, Alabeo310R, Flight1 GTN750/650, Carenado- TBM850, Baron, Arrow, V35, F33, C441, 421C, Phenom 100, Premier 1A, RA Duke B60 V2, RA Duke Turbine V2,  Active Sky Next always running real WX. Skyvector