Sign in to follow this  
Driver170

Custom route messed up

Trying to add my first custom route. But things are going wrong already.

1. the custom route is showing up on Airport diagram Viewer but its not showing up on the actual sim. I only see the green arrows coming from the tail to the end of the parking spot with the yellow marker. The rest of my route is however showing correctly on the chart viewer

Vernon Howells

Can you take a screenshot to see how it looks like?...if you have issues uploading a image...you can upload it to any image hosting ..for example: https://imageshack.com

Also, very important is that the first waypoint is not visible but the others will be.

What steps you follow to create the route?

So we can see it.

Cheers,

Manuel

Edited by Manuel82

spacer.png

Maybe tomorrow if i’m back on.

Basically the route can be selectable and adjusted in the chart viewer. But doesn’t show and it can’t be edited either doing it the top down view way. Its so frustrating i gave up

Vernon Howells

1 minute ago, Driver170 said:

Basically the route can be selectable and adjusted in the chart viewer. But doesn’t show and it can’t be edited either doing it the top down view way. Its so frustrating i gave up

It should be, did you had the chance to check the training video?

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Manuel82 said:

It should be, did you had the chance to check the training video?

Oh yes watching it now for the 5th time. Not sure what’s happening or causing this for me not to move the blue aircraft etc

I did have it working before but its not working now. 

Edited by Driver170

Vernon Howells

14 minutes ago, Driver170 said:

to move the blue aircraft etc

In order to move the blue aircraft, you must left click and drag it. This only is possible under the "UGCX - Mouse Map location" view, not in any other view. and also you must be either creating or editing the current route. To move it you must first left click on it so the aircraft shape turns into yellow color, then you can left-click and drag and drop

In case, you have Ezdok?...you may need to temporarily disable it

Cheers,

Manuel

Edited by Manuel82

spacer.png

Thats my whole post - I can’t edit it or even do anything. Maybe it will work tomorrow I don’t know mate.

Vernon Howells

Keep us updated if you made it. We are interested to understand why it's not working for you so we can permanently fix any possible bug.

spacer.png

Here is my custom pushback route.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5jctqyh8vkbbxpi/Photo 21-03-2020%2C 13 59 36.jpg?dl=0

What happens is the tug continues to push my aircraft into the terminal to the right of the picture.

After setting this route i can no long edit this route per the video link below as you can hear I’m clicking on the yellow shapes but they remain red.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9uovw9hzfvw29yf/Video 21-03-2020%2C 14 04 24.mov?dl=0

Vernon Howells

Thanks! got your video and screenshot!....indeed, the map is not updating the simulation when you move the waypoints....something happended.....I'm analyzing what could it be....

spacer.png