Sign in to follow this  
demontraitor

Stuck non-existent import process

I love this app, but it has lethal flaws which completely screw everything/

Attempted to import some taxiways and gates, but they did not exist, then I could not exit the Taxi Management window, so then had force close the whole program, which obviously destroys the whole process as you cannot start another instance of P2ATC cos it thinks there is one already running (a problem since forever)..... Te only way to get out of this lethal loop is a reboot.

Excellent

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AE9XQ3N4M2J-qwS2I6culra62Ie_k1H0

Are you running version 2.6.1.1R3 ?  I just imported EGNX taxiways and gates without problems and there are taxiways and gates there.

5 hours ago, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

Are you running version 2.6.1.1R3 ?  I just imported EGNX taxiways and gates without problems and there are taxiways and gates there.

I am indeed

If you can send me (admin@pilot2atc.com) the apt.dat file of your custom airport, I'll try importing and see why there's an error.  I was importing the stock X-Plane airport.

Dave

11 hours ago, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

If you can send me (admin@pilot2atc.com) the apt.dat file of your custom airport, I'll try importing and see why there's an error.  I was importing the stock X-Plane airport.

Dave

Sent. definitely something not right with the one I have.

Thanks for sending the file.  It indeed does not have any gates or taxiways in it.

And I hit the same problem of not being able to get out of TaxiMnt after trying to do the imports.

I’ll have it fixed in the next release.

Thanks again,

Dave

• Like 1