Sign in to follow this  
Wilhelm Prytz

Performance with FSL320

Hi! Im thinking of buying the Fslabs 320 but I’ve heard that it has a huge performance impact. 
My specs: 

I5-8400K

GTX 1070 8GB

8 GB DDR4

If someone with similar specs who also owns the FSL320, could you please let me know how many FPS you get when flying to a add on airport, for instance ORBX ESSA.

My Specs:

8700K @4.9ghz

16GBB DDR 4

GTX 980 TI

My FPS fluctuates between 22 & 40+ depending on locations. I flew into Bristol the other day with the 320 and it was a bit jumpy on approach, hitting 22-25fps for most of it. I found disabling HT helped a bit, I should probably reduce P3D settings overall.

However, maybe P3D V5 will help with this?

Edited by flightskyc

1 hour ago, Wilhelm Prytz said:

Hi! Im thinking of buying the Fslabs 320 but I’ve heard that it has a huge performance impact. 
My specs: 

I5-8400K

GTX 1070 8GB

8 GB DDR4

If someone with similar specs who also owns the FSL320, could you please let me know how many FPS you get when flying to a add on airport, for instance ORBX ESSA.

8gb RAM I think that is lower than the recommended 16gb. But if you lower the visual settings you will be able to enjoy it.

In my system, both NGXu and FSlabs performed the same, but I locked my framerate at 30hz and running fftf dynamic

Ramon De Valencia

Intel i9 13900k @ stock / Windows 11 64 bit / 64GB DDR5 5600MHz CL36 RAM / GTX 4090 24GB VRAM / 1000 watt PSU

i7-6700

GTX 1060 6Gb

16 GB DDR4

With a lot of settings at Medium and texture filtering at x8, AA at 8xMSAA and FX off, I get around 20-25 fps in most big airports. There are some airports that hits a lot in performance and could bring my fps down to 18-20.

Flying at night with dynamic ligthning is a no go for me.

Hope this helps