Sign in to follow this  
PaulFWatts

My excitement for the new MS flight simulator

1 hour ago, GSalden said:

Welcome back Paul and good to see you are doing better 👍

Thank you @GSalden.

It was touch and go (pun intended) for awhile as I went straight to Stage 4 (I never do things by halves) but in remission now and hopefully going to stay that way.

Just got to make sure I don't catch the dreaded virus now but in a pretty safe part of the world, North Eastern Tasmania, Australia and we don't have a single reported case here yet (last time I checked). We also have a very sensible state Premier who is right on top of doing whatever it takes to keep us safe.

Look forward to being an active member of this forum as we all anticipate our dream flight sim :-)

• Like 1

welcome back mate, and enjoy the ultimate sim year 2020.

• Like 1

Ali A.

MSFS on PC: I9-13900KS | ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 MB | 32GB DDR5/7200MHz RAM | ASUS TUF RTX4090 OCE | 1TB M.2 Samsung 990 Pro (Windows) +2TB Samsung 990 Pro for MSFS + 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD for DATA | EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB CPU cooler.

HP Reverb G2 VR (occasional use) | ASUS ROG Strix XG43UQ 4K monitor | Tobii Eye tracker 5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | VIRPIL Controls (Joystick + thrust levers + rudder pedals) | Windows 11 Pro.

I’m relatively young and new here, but I see you’re well regarded and an old-timer. To fill the gaps because of your absence, let’s just say that many alpha testers have confirmed that whatever we’ve seen so far in the feature discover series and screenshots is exactly how the sim is. No fluffing around with clever angles and edited screenshots. 

Hope your health gets better here on out. 

• Like 1