Sign in to follow this  
bonaventure

Reality XP 530/430 and Air Manager. Is it Possible?

Has anyone figured out a way to use the Reality XP 530/430 in Air Manager with the 530/430 Bezels found in the community downloads? I can load the Reality XP into my Air Manager bezels but I can't figure out a way to make them talk. There is a setting in Air Manager for the 530 and 430 to "select developer" and it lists RealityXP as an option. But the buttons do not control the Reality XP Garmins. I'd really like to be able to use my Air Manager Knobster to turn the dials. 

Hi,

Is it possible they're offering a 'preset' for the RXP GNS V2 on Fltsim, not on X-Plane?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Did anyone find a solution to using rxp gns-530 and AirManager?

Purchased rxp gns-530 today and learned what @bonaventure already learned.  I sent a support request to AirManager, hope they know how to make it go.

Same here.

I've also spent the past few days trying to get the GNS 530 bezel to work with RXP. I've downloaded the latest versions of both AM and RXP, set both to Reality XP in AM as the developer (vs X-Plane) and any other configuration I can think of. No joy. I would like to add a 4th monitor, touchscreen, to use for my panel. I've seen Russ Barlow use it in his videos but I'm stuffed if I can figure it out. 

On 5/20/2020 at 11:06 PM, BRS said:

Did anyone find a solution to using rxp gns-530 and AirManager?

On 5/21/2020 at 3:18 PM, dafzero said:

I've also spent the past few days trying to get the GNS 530 bezel to work with RXP

On 4/16/2020 at 7:39 PM, bonaventure said:

There is a setting in Air Manager for the 530 and 430 to "select developer" and it lists RealityXP as an option.

You might want to contact them and ask what this setting is all about?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Did all of the above questions get answered?

I am no expert on any of this but I am using Air Manager with RealityXP 530 and 430 on a fourth monitor along with Simcoders EFM for the Baron 58 and the Cessna 172SP. I hesitate to offer help only because I seem to know less that anyone else. But if I can help, and that is a big if, I will attempt to do so.

Alex

• Like 1

On 3/23/2021 at 9:10 AM, stantona said:

Did all of the above questions get answered?

I am no expert on any of this but I am using Air Manager with RealityXP 530 and 430 on a fourth monitor along with Simcoders EFM for the Baron 58 and the Cessna 172SP. I hesitate to offer help only because I seem to know less that anyone else. But if I can help, and that is a big if, I will attempt to do so.

Alex

HI there Alex.

Is your offer of "help" still alive?

I'm well in to building a full sized replica of a Baron that I flew back in '93. 

I have completed most of the build and am now confronted with making up my own GPS from obsolete parts generously provided by Ruscool Electronics.

How everything is connected up and how to get Air Manager to display an image of the GNS530 on my little LCD screen is all a bit scrambled in my mind.

Perhaps you could help me sort out my concepts a little.

Regards

David