Sign in to follow this  
mtr75

P3Dv5 - Brakes reversing

Hey guys,

When I load the sim, the brakes are normal. As soon as I touch them, however, they reverse themselves. This is with Saitek rudder pedals (if it matters).

So I load the sim, sitting on the runway (Just Flight Arrow III fwiw), the parking brake is on as per usual. I hit Ctrl+. to turn off the parking brakes. Put my feet on the brakes, it initially says "Brakes" in lower left of screen, then this disappears. When I release the brakes, i.e. take the pressure off with my toes, the brakes engage and in the lower left it says "Brakes." So in essence I have to take off and land with pressure on the toe brakes and then release the pressure to stop.

No, I don't have them reversed in the settings.

Thoughts?

Edited by mtr75

Change reverse sensing in flight controls section.

I had the same issue and first I re-calibrated and changed the setting.

Edited by killthespam

I9- 13900K- CPU @ 5.0GHz, 64 GB RAM @ 6200MHz, NVIDIA RTX 4090

Wow, I have the exact same problem except I am using Logitech G940 with T-Rudder pedals.  I thought I was going crazy.  I deleted my complete P3D v5.   Did what Killthespam recommended work?

I have just loaded a clean install with with no addons.  I still have this problem.

Edited by markmasterson

Hello

Di you find a solution ?

I still have the problem with the new version (without fsuicp and desactivate controlleur in p3dv5)

Guillaume LE MENTEC

P3DV4.3/Windows 10/i5 4670 K@4.2

Go to settings in P3D v5 -> other controls -> choose "Raw Input".

This setting solved the problem for me.

Edited by Sillo