Sign in to follow this  
AKStirling

The Light at the end of the tunnel ......

strikes me a small expansion on what i was referring to with my opening comment might not go wrong .... basically applauding the fact that, at long last, after

many years in the doldrums as regards progress in the sim itself (thinking FSX here) and even more so with the lack of choice in the way of decent peripherals

for simmers of moderate means such as myself, we may be about to see these shortages addressed should Fulcrum's and MSFS's promise be fulfilled .... hope a throttle quadrant (hopefully not plastic) may be in the offing ...... my venerable

Sidewinder FF still going strong, but, is of pensionable age .... best wishes ......

Edited by AKStirling

@AKStirling, I'm another desperately wanting a better throttle quadrant than the Saitek / Logitech junk. On my second set now and it's only a matter of time before the pots in these give up the ghost.

In all other respects they're fine so if anyone (hint hint) was thinking of designing a replacement with Hall Effect the Saiteks are a good starting point. I bought a pedestal with a mounting case on top to hold the quadrants at the best angle for handling. Makes a big difference.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Things are afoot. Lets get the yoke out first though, even if it won't be long now, I suspect we might still have a period of low availability due to the current slow down and order backlog in British industry.

Have faith! I had some good news today! 🙂

Chris

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1