Sign in to follow this  
marco1989

Which Plane to get?

737NGXU or FS LABS A320  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which of those two Addons is more worth buying from your point of view (also consider the future usage in V5)

• 737NGX U
    • FS LABS A320

3 hours ago, Chock said:

Not really,

I meant in real life. It's airbus. Uglybus. 😄😂😉

Both are outstanding simulations of the actual airplane. Can't go wrong on either of them.

My personal vote would go to 737 because of Heads up display simulation and EFB with Airport charts (requires navigraph subscription) and integrated performance calculation tools - which I prefer vs the downlink computations in FSL.

Also personal feeling: I have an airliner style yoke and it feels little odd to fly the A320 with it, I used the warthog stick previously and it worked marvelous with the A320...perhaps something to do with the yoke having massive travel range vs the joystick.

Why not get both 😄

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

Airbus is to automated for me, and I don’t like to fly with a joystick. You don’t fly a Airbus the Airbus flies you 😂

Edited by rob0203

Thank you all for your comments! I did just buy the FS Labs. And yes it is brilliant 😀

• Like 5