Sign in to follow this  
ark

Lear35A and Falcon50 Installer Error Code 160

Today FSW has updated the installers to fix a bug in the installer code. As a result, you will need the latest installers if you need to reinstall your Lear35A or Falcon50.  Older installers will no longer work. If you do a reinstall and get Error Code 160, re-download the product from the store where you purchased it so your installer will be up to date. The new installers have been sent to all stores.

Al

Edited by ark

Can you please let us know the version number? I just got an email from PC AVIATOR (today) with a link to download the 'latest version' (FLYSIMWARE_FALCON_50_V2.0a.exe) and after trying to install, I get an error basically saying my keycode is invalid (could very well be 160, but I do not remember). PC Aviator does a good job of updating their installers, but they can be slow to do so...

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

49 minutes ago, flyblueskies said:

Can you please let us know the version number? I just got an email from PC AVIATOR (today) with a link to download the 'latest version' (FLYSIMWARE_FALCON_50_V2.0a.exe) and after trying to install, I get an error basically saying my keycode is invalid (could very well be 160, but I do not remember). PC Aviator does a good job of updating their installers, but they can be slow to do so...

I think the latest Falcon version is v2.0b, but will double check as soon as I can. Some folks get an email from PC Aviator notifying them when a new update is available.

Al

If you need a copy asap because you get the error code 160 use our contact form and mention what store what product and i will give you info to get the latest version right away.

Edited by ark

52 minutes ago, Flysimware said:

If you need a copy asap because you get the error code 160 use our contact form and mention what store what product and i will give you info to get the latest version right away.

Thank you. I did post through the Flysimware website contact form, just minutes before posting here. I'll enter another ticket...thank you!

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

Thank you Flysimware! I got the information to download, installed into P3DV5, and all is working well so far. Thanks again for the quick response!