Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

LatinVFR for v4...caused stutters in v5

I bought 2 out of 3 of my LatinVFR airports directly from them. After logging into my account, I get the list as follows:

Downloads

LatinVFR KMIA Miami P3D4 [Uninstaller]
for Prepar3D v4
LatinVFR KMIA Miami FSX
for FSX
LatinVFR KMIA Miami P3D4
for Prepar3D v4
LatinVFR KMIA Miami P3D5
for Prepar3D v5
LatinVFR KMSY New Orleans P3D4
for Prepar3D v4

LatinVFR KMSY New Orleans P3D5
for Prepar3D v5

I bought the 3rd one (KBWI) at PCAviator.

There is only 1 download link. Upon extracting the file, there are 3 installers. FSX, P3Dv4, and P3Dv5

Edited by MDFlier

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

I had emailed LatinVFR on Tax day,  I had bought one scenery over at the defunct Flightsim store and had asked how i could get a proper installer,  gave support needed info on purchase and maybe 45 minutes later received a link to purchase zero dollar download to said product.  Made My Day as it is my home airport.

Great service LatinVFR Support

Steve

21 minutes ago, sluihn said:

I had emailed LatinVFR on Tax day,  I had bought one scenery over at the defunct Flightsim store and had asked how i could get a proper installer,  gave support needed info on purchase and maybe 45 minutes later received a link to purchase zero dollar download to said product.  Made My Day as it is my home airport.

Great service LatinVFR Support

Steve

I guess that's what I'll have to do...for I bought all my LatinVFR at FlightSimStore.  Bummer...now will have to see were all my supporting documents are...man, that was so long ago...

3 hours ago, downscc said:

Until it comes time for updates. Simmarket sends a nice notification of any updates and those are easily found in your downloads account.  I'm a little slow and have poor memory and never remember where I bought something and have to search for a copy of the sales receipt from years past.  Give a choice, I buy from SimMarket and alternatively the developer if they don't re-market their product.  Just keeps things easier with 140+ addons.

If thats worth the extra costs to you then thats ok.However with the issue I had Simmarket tried to get me to rebuy something i already owned . I was told that I was not getting it for free and told me contact Latin vfr. This I did, within a few hours of explaining the situation  Lvfr sent me the update and a new serial. 

So any future purchases for me at sim market will be taken as a last resort only if i'm unable to buy from the company that designed the software.

All in all I don't know what happened ,but Sim market came out very poorly in my opinion

Pete Little