Sign in to follow this  
af1134

Panel Mod for PC12 from Bert + few bugs questions

Hello all of you,

First of all, i hope everybody is ok during this difficult period.

I have purchased Carenado PC12 Pilatus for P3D V4.5 few days ago because i was looking for a new "small" fast aircraft.

I am a bit disappointed :

- There is of lack of documentations of the software hitself (panel description, tutorial flight,...)

- There is starting bug with ignition auto. I found you get this bug if you use "Cold&Dark state from Carenado setup"

- I also do not see the blue light and light testing when activating the STBY BUS as we can see in this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOO3XvimoUI)

- No VC textures 

Anyway i will fly this aircraft as i have it but i have read Bert Pieke made a Panel Mod for PC12.

Do you know how to find it  ?

I wrote him a PM but i do not know if this is the right way.

Thanks for answer

Franck

spacer.png

3 hours ago, af1134 said:

Hello all of you,

First of all, i hope everybody is ok during this difficult period.

I have purchased Carenado PC12 Pilatus for P3D V4.5 few days ago because i was looking for a new "small" fast aircraft.

I am a bit disappointed :

- There is of lack of documentations of the software hitself (panel description, tutorial flight,...)

- There is starting bug with ignition auto. I found you get this bug if you use "Cold&Dark state from Carenado setup"

- I also do not see the blue light and light testing when activating the STBY BUS as we can see in this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOO3XvimoUI)

- No VC textures 

Anyway i will fly this aircraft as i have it but i have read Bert Pieke made a Panel Mod for PC12.

Do you know how to find it  ?

I wrote him a PM but i do not know if this is the right way.

Thanks for answer

Franck

PM is good, inluding your email address.

Bert

Hi,

I've got a serious issue with my PC12 namely the autopilot is freaking out, not following neither heading nor GPS, it banks 90 degrees to the sides causing aircraft to crash. This is very strange. Have you seen that before? What might be the problem ?

I've seen that. I'm my case, I had to remove an entry in the prepar3d.cfg: stick_sensitivity_mode=0 under [Controls].

Best regards, Dimitrios

7950X - 32 GB - RX6800 - TrackIR - Power-LC M39 WQHD - Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Saitek pedals & throttles in a crummy home-cockpit - MSFS for Pilotedge, P3D for everything else