Sign in to follow this  
Epgd

So.. May arrived... any news?

Hi Martin, nothing to say just yet. UK is still on lockdown and suppliers are still affected. Each week we get a bit closer though. Still waiting on the electronics although I know production of the boards has started. Still, they are running much slower than normal but at least they are local.

So do the comments made by Boris Johnson made today improve the timing of a release of the Yoke?

Thanks Bill

VR Flight Simulator Dual Boot Machine
Ubuntu 22.04 LTS 64 Bit Windows 11 Pro X-Plane 11.55r2 & 12.05b1 - LIAN LI LANCOOL III MESH PERFORMANCE BLACK Case - ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming WiFi 6E LGA 1700 - Intel Core i9-13900K @ 5.0 GHz - CORSAIR iCUE H150i RGB PRO XT - 64G DDR5 6400 Ram -ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 OC - Driver Version 546.01 - Dell U3415W  34" Curve 
Fulcrum One Yoke    MFG Crosswind Pedals   Bigscreen Beyond with Valve Index controllers on Windows  and trying on Linux   Vive Pro 2 with Index controllers on Windows    Pimax 8KX with Index controllers on Windows         Valve Index kit on Windows and Linux

Hi Bill

That remains to be seen. Hopefully yes but the hold up has always been other local manufacturers. Remember, the guidance is you can go to work if you have to. It will be up to each supplier as to if they reopen. We are waiting on our UK made circuit board so as soon as they are back in work and finish them we will be ready to go. I know the boards were made and were awaiting components but we will have to wait and see as it is not up to me! The speed they get here will be based on their backlog and also any courier backlog and availability.

As always, I will post as soon as I have something to actually say.

Chris

Edited by tutmeister
  • Like 1