Sign in to follow this  
Nikolakis

LorbySceneryExporter - P3Dv4.5 MakeRwys 4.90 error

Hello Oliver.

There's seems to be an error with the recent version of LorbySceneryExporter. Could you check it out please at https://forum.simflight.com/topic/89234-p3dv45-makerwys-490-fails-to-make-data/ ? 

I just want also to add and confirm to that thread that after installing and running Lorbi SI Organiser, makerunways works as intended even after uninstalling Lorbi SI Organiser. So i can't reproduce the error any more, although it's still there.

Nick

1 hour ago, Nikolakis said:

Hello Oliver.

There's seems to be an error with the recent version of LorbySceneryExporter. Could you check it out please at https://forum.simflight.com/topic/89234-p3dv45-makerwys-490-fails-to-make-data/ ? 

I just want also to add and confirm to that thread that after installing and running Lorbi SI Organiser, makerunways works as intended even after uninstalling Lorbi SI Organiser. So i can't reproduce the error any more, although it's still there.

Nick

Hello Nick,

this sounds strange. What version of makerunways is this? The latest? A couple of weeks ago Pete asked me to make a new version of the Exporter (which would include P3D V5), and that version has been adopted in other applications too - I haven't heard of any issues.

There could be a problem with your scenery library that is preventing the Exporter to work correctly. Please do this: use the AddonManager program (P4AO for short) to create a backup of your simulator config files. This includes all scenery library configuration data too. Send the resulting ZIP file to me, the email address is on the last page of the P4AO manual.

Best regards

LORBY-SI

Hi all,

I had the same issue and found incorrectly formatted entries at the end of my scenery.cfg. After removing them, the exporter ran and so did MakeRunways 4.90.

Chad

Kind regards,

Alan