Sign in to follow this  

Just Flight and GTN 750 on P3D

Hello everyone I have a problem with my new product GTN750 I have a black screen of GTN750 when I load my aircraft with us 

nobody can help me ? 

Which aircraft?  Does it support the RXP GTN 750?

Give us some details and maybe we can help..

• Like 1

Bert

Hello,

I recently bought the GTN750 but I notice that I have a message telling me that my activation key is not valid. I tried to reinstall GTN750 with the link and the instructions provided by without success after installation I can see the GTN750 but the screen is black yet I have configured the plane.

Hi,

Do you get such message during installation? When the GTN is running? If the later, is there any MSG flashing after the device is booted up and if so, what does the message say?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

On 5/8/2020 at 8:19 AM, 225 said:

Hello,

I recently bought the GTN750 but I notice that I have a message telling me that my activation key is not valid. I tried to reinstall GTN750 with the link and the instructions provided by without success after installation I can see the GTN750 but the screen is black yet I have configured the plane.

This just happened to me also for the 2nd time in 3 months. Last time, I had to open a support ticket with F1 and they fixed the activation issue on my account.  I am now waiting for a response from F1 support. This only happens to me with the RXP GTN of all the products that I have bought from F1.

Edited by RXP

It is possibly you're getting this message because they have migrated the e-commerce system with a newer backend.

We're still evaluating this new solution for our products but they can't deliver the kind of coupon/offers we're running, so it is either the older wrapper and you get -30% for the first RXP product and -50% for the 2nd, or 0% with the newer system...

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

4 hours ago, RXP said:

It is possibly you're getting this message because they have migrated the e-commerce system with a newer backend.

We're still evaluating this new solution for our products but they can't deliver the kind of coupon/offers we're running, so it is either the older wrapper and you get -30% for the first RXP product and -50% for the 2nd, or 0% with the newer system...

Maybe you should switch to either SimMarket or ORBX. F1's "wrapper" system has gone downhill recently. What's really crazy is that F1 has an app that accesses their ecommerce site directly for download, but the GTN is not including in the list of downloads that have been updated for use with the app.

Edited by RXP