Sign in to follow this  
JuanPablo02

P3D V4.5 Crash

Lately, for some reason P3D always seems to crash when flying to and from KLAX. I am not sure if it happens because of the fact that I am flying to that airport or because of something else however I can only reproduce the error when flying to or from KLAX. has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks for any help, I am sure you all understand how frustrating this can be.

Have you made any changes or new addons recently?  Also you can try to delete your prepar3d.cfg file and let the sim build a new one.

Alan

Well yes, I installed Aerosoft Frankfurt Professional. I have however reinstalled as well as uninstalled but the issue persists. I also installed Imaginesim Delhi recently but the same goes for that one. Maybe rebuilding the Prepar3d.cfg file is the best option. 

So rebuilding the prepar3d.cfg did not work also tried rebuilding the scenery.cfg and no success. Also did another flight over Belgium and same story there. This has happened before.

Edited by JuanPablo02

Try disabling those sceneries temporarily and seeing if it still happens.

Cheers

Steve Hall