May 18, 20206 yr Like the the PC-21 in French colours of SP2472, here's a few in an aussie livery - VH-DLB Of course the real VH-DLB is a somewhat slower ride.. Reference: Link I actually bought my PC-21 some time ago, well... as soon as I found it was available to buy @ Iris. This newer Driver 21 v5 release is a better perfoming (simwise) aircraft than the previous PC-21 release and I also added my GTN 750 as a popup replacement for the default 530 (that otherwise looks just terrible compared to the rest of the plane). Also, does anyone know of a better radio stack that can be used as a popup instead the low res P3D defaults? Cheers Edited May 18, 20206 yr by Rogen Ryzen 5800X clocked to 4.7 Ghz (SMT off), 32 GB ram, Samsung 1 x 1 TB NVMe 970, 2 x 1 TB SSD 850 Pro raided, Asus Tuf 3080TiP3D 4.5.14, Orbx Global, Vector and more, lotsa planes too.Catch my vids on Oz Sim Pilot.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.