Sign in to follow this  
YoYo

Strange "lag" in FR Super Cub for P3Dv5 (in VR)

Fb2mg8Hl.jpg 

UyNAo3il.jpg

Sorry, I'll put link to other Forum about this issue in VR mode for this plane:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/119698-FR-Super-Cub-Extreme-for-v5-Released?p=1223405&viewfull=1#post1223405

Its a free and very nice model of Flight Replicas, relesed few days ago (4K textures ect), link is here: http://www.flight-replicas.com/SuperCubv5.htm

BUT when I use this Super Cub I noticed something like lag every few seconds if you move side to side (move body from left to right). I don't have it in any other model in P3Dv5. 

This Cub is conversion from FSX, according me its a gauge problem.

The question is did You notice the same strange lag? Like tearing screens for very short period?

The model is very cool but that makes it is unplaybe in VR mode for me.

I have motion reprojection ON (auto) but no this issue in any my model, including A2A Cub also.

Something is wrong here.

Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

In the age old tradition of flight simming..."It works OK for me in VR"

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Tried it tonight, no issues found with moving side to side, back and forth or up and down. I will say I have had issues with WMR making to where you cant move back and forth or side to side (i.e. it locks the motion besides turning your head) which required a restart of WMR and steam VR to rectify but not in this plane. 

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor

Thx guys! I checked deeper and it looks like with this model everything is ok.

Looks for me like few bugs in P3Dv5 are still present, or maybe its Active Sky P3D beta.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

48 minutes ago, YoYo said:

Thx guys! I checked deeper and it looks like with this model everything is ok.

Looks for me like few bugs in P3Dv5 are still present, or maybe its Active Sky P3D beta.

I will say I have more VR bugs in V5 then say the new Beta 9 w/Vulkan in Xplane or VR in DCS but they all pertain to the view point moving about a bit/ getting stuck for a second on its own. Not sure if it is P3D or the headset (odyssey +)...I recently moved my desk in the “man cave” to a corner near a window but not as much light in that corner at night when I tend to fly more. Maybe need to toss a lamp in the corner in the desk to help out.

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor