Sign in to follow this  
benne36

Help with the solution with AI Traffic and Pilot2ATC

Posted (edited)

Hello,
I hope one of the Pilot2ATC users can help me here. I'm sure you've been asked several times before,
but I wanted to know which traffic program really works with the Pilot2ATC.

I mean, that Pilot2ATC recognizes the traffic in its instructions or also on the map.

I own the programs WT 3 and JARdesign x-Life Deluxe.

Neither of the two traffic programs I can see in Pilot2ATC. 
For the WT 3 I have activated World Traffic in x-plane 11 at AI. In Pilot2ATC the two buttons for Airplane are on.

If I use x-Life Deluxe (have WT3 switched off), I don't know how to see them in Pilot2ATC. But in x-plane 11 you can see all traffic planes (depending on the traffic program).

Also the recognition of the traffic does not work with instructions from Pilot2ATC.
Example: Airplane in landing approach, tower gives nevertheless the release for takeoff.
So, it does not recognize the flying Traffic.

Does anyone know about this in Pilot2ATC and can give me some hints?

Or maybe the program Traffic Global is better?

Thanks for one or more answers.

Greetings Benne

Edited by benne36