Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Dreamsofwings1

Spitfire around Goodwood

Recommended Posts

Very much looking forward to this as I do have the A2A Spitfire just hangared as I could not be bothered to go through all the rigmaroles of your short sampler flight

  • Like 1

Rick Almeida

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, vc10man said:

Very much looking forward to this as I do have the A2A Spitfire just hangared as I could not be bothered to go through all the rigmaroles of your short sampler flight

Ah great, I really hope you find it useful when it comes out.


Warbird and GA pilot on P3Dv5

Dreamsofwings YouTube channel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Dreamsofwings1 said:

Ah great, I really hope you find it useful when it comes out.

I wrote that last reply badly. Doh! What I meant was, in fact, until I saw your sampler flight, that's what made me think, 'Ah, now at last, I can wheel out that A2A Spitfire that has been languishing in the hangar and start to do it justice'. Trust I put it better across far better.🤣

  • Like 1

Rick Almeida

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, vc10man said:

I wrote that last reply badly. Doh! What I meant was, in fact, until I saw your sampler flight, that's what made me think, 'Ah, now at last, I can wheel out that A2A Spitfire that has been languishing in the hangar and start to do it justice'. Trust I put it better across far better.🤣

Fantastic!  Completely understood.  They have tweaked the Spit in recent years after input from the team at Boultbee which has made it more of a challenge but great fun!  My favourite aircraft in the sim.

  • Like 1

Warbird and GA pilot on P3Dv5

Dreamsofwings YouTube channel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    50%
    $12,660.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...