Sign in to follow this  
GeoSkyman

P3D4.5 HF3 Problem

If anyone gets the issue and do not have a copy of V4 HF2, HF1, etc. and do not wish to jump to HF3. you can open windows control panel, find the client component and click "repair" that should also help to fix the issue.

Also remember to update immersion manager to the latest version.

S.

Edited by simbol

Simbol, an hour ago while my P3d4.5 HF3 was running ok, I closed it and reinstalled immersion manager plus immersive packages. Tried to load the sim but unfortunately same problem directory ShadersHLSL was missing.

Please advise

Make sure Immersion Manager is installed and up to date in itself, do not touch it through Orbx Central.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

19 minutes ago, Keven Menard said:

Make sure Immersion Manager is installed and up to date in itself, do not touch it through Orbx Central.

What you mean do not touch it through ORBX?

Immersion Managet is within Orbx central and that’s were I have to install plus othe immersive packages.

Just now, georgiosgiannoukos said:

What you mean do not touch it through ORBX?

Once it is installed it takes care of updating itself.

If it's already installed, don't try to reinstall it for now.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

The simplest thing for you right now is to leave it uninstalled until we're able to push an update through Orbx Central in a few hours.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Ok sir, I will wait for your signal and while is safe to reinstall manager and immersive packages

@Keven Menard

Would have been great to see an email to your customers instead of spending hours trying to fix the problem only to stumble across this thread...

That would be very luxurious, just a post here in avsim to let us know that is safe to reinstall their products. 
George

I had to re-install from my backups to get P3Dv4.5 working again.

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

Builds are updated on the Orbx side. It is safe to reinstall Immersion Manager and other Immersion products.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi, in ORBX central the immersion manager shows version 1.2.29 and honestly I’m afraid to install in case the problem returns

Just now, georgiosgiannoukos said:

Hi, in ORBX central the immersion manager shows version 1.2.29 and honestly I’m afraid to install in case the problem returns

It shouldn't

Edited by Keven Menard

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Thank you GuyS  at. //42 Everything is working so far. It’s been a very ruff day yesterday but thank you for bringing us back to the world.

George