Sign in to follow this  
Deltaair1212

29Palms KTNP scenery issues in V5

I am experiencing issues with my KTNP scenery in V5. The airport is compatible with the new sim per 29Palms, and I did select P3Dv5 when downloading this product but in the sim, the main runway 8/26 is really blurry and has a green texture to it. I do not have any ORBX scenery installed yet, and this is the only add-on I have in V5 so far. So I was wondering if maybe someone on here has KTNP downloaded and it’s working fine? Because I’m having issues with it. I did shoot 29Palms a message but no response as of yet so I’m just trying to see if I can figure this out on my own. Thanks

Did u check their forums. I had this issue also but got rid of it..Sorrry dont remember what I did..Also check for interfering afcads.

I5 9600k@ 4.8ghz    rx580 limping-along   2x  23" 1080P Monitors

Just now, rickgo said:

Did u check their forums. I had this issue also but got rid of it..Sorrry dont remember what I did..Also check for interfering afcads.

Yeah I couldn’t find any info in the forums. 

I'm running global and NA openlc . Maybe the 29palms configurator  option for compatibility

Just now, rickgo said:

I'm running global and NA openlc . Maybe the 29palms configurator  option for compatibility

Can’t be I haven’t installed any ORBX scenery yet! 

49 minutes ago, Deltaair1212 said:

Yeah I couldn’t find any info in the forums. 

Did you install their libraries?

Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

2 minutes ago, Midnight Music said:

Did you install their libraries?

Lee

Yup! The 29Palms library is at the top of my P3D list and it’s greyed out with a check mark so I guess that means it’s installed 

Edited by Deltaair1212

I think i had same issue with virgin install of v5. After installing orbx it went away.

Just now, rickgo said:

I think i had same issue with virgin install of v5. After installing orbx it went away.

Yesterday I had installed KTNP as well as my ORBX scenery and it was doing this very thing that’s why today I thought I’d start fresh and just download KTNP without ORBX and it’s still the same. Though I wonder if in the Scenery Library if the 29Palm library is suppose to be greyed out I can’t move it around at all 

Maybe your on to something. ktnp scenery and librarie is not greyed out.Both checked and active.

4 minutes ago, Deltaair1212 said:

Though I wonder if in the Scenery Library if the 29Palm library is suppose to be greyed out I can’t move it around at all 

Use Lorbys Addon Organizer.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BillS511 said:

Use Lorbys Addon Organizer.

I’ll try but my computer says it’s a virus so it refuses to download the program lol 

8 minutes ago, Deltaair1212 said:

I’ll try but my computer says it’s a virus so it refuses to download the program lol 

Same here but I got around it. Can't recall what I did thou.

4 minutes ago, BillS511 said:

Same here but I got around it. Can't recall what I did thou.

Can someone tell me exactly where the 29Palm library and the 29Palms scenery is in their main P3D scenery Library? I have the Lorby config tool downloaded I just need to move both to the right spot 

Just now, Deltaair1212 said:

Can someone tell me exactly where the 29Palm library and the 29Palms scenery is in their main P3D scenery Library? I have the Lorby config tool downloaded I just need to move both to the right spot 

I put the library entry below the scenery entry. Also I use the add-on.xml method.