Sign in to follow this  
Skyseek

RXP GTN750 DB Question

I am really irritated with F1 still selling their GTN 750 that you CANNOT update the navigation database.  Well you can, but only through Garmin via the trainer updates or purchasing through Garmin which for flight sim community is very expensive. I have issues with waypoints,etc being missing or not correct in the F1 GTN 750.

Does the RXP GTN 750  import / use the FSX navigation database? Or is it like the F1 GTN 750,  being dependent on the Garmin trainer database??

Thanks!

Edited by RXP
  • Like 1

They both use the same Garmin Trainer and its database.

• Like 1

Bert

@Skyseek Hi,

The genuine Reality XP GTN is using the Garmin trainer which installs its own DB files like you know.

I've said in the past we'll try addressing this as soon as we're done releasing all our announced Garmin products and it just takes forever lately. I have some creative ideas I'd like to explore specifically for this but there is just not enough time in a day for now.

In the meantime, you might want to review the following dedicated discussion starting with the "recommended" posts at the top. You might want to follow some of them "to the letter".

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

You might want to cross check this too:

"I use the GTN-750 on all my flights in the A2A Bonanza, and have not (as yet), found any SIDS, STARS, airways, stand-alone waypoints or approaches from current r/w charts that are not in the current GTN database."

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)