Sign in to follow this  
Vejling

Which Airplane ?

Hi

Im a casual sim-pilot, who is only in the game, as i have allways wanted to be a pilot, but other than that, im just like flying in VR because of the immersion and the scenery - not to train as a real pilot. 

FSlabs A320x is praised allmost everywhere but i find it to be rather expensive for a recreational add-on.

I have allready the Capt. sim 767 and i'm enjoying it, but would like an xtra passenger jet.

Would it be possible for you guys to recommend one for a dude in my situation (?) 

/  Vejling

Not sure how it works with VR.  But TFDI 717 fits the bill.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Honestly, for the performance and immersion etc, I recommend Leonardo Fly the Maddog. It has a ready to fly option 🙂 

Regards,

Shelman S.

Intel i9 9900KS, o/c @ 5.1 GHz; EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming; GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER; Thermaltake 32GB RAM @ 3600 DDR4; 3xSabrent Rocket 4.0 2TB SSDs; LG UltraGear 38GL950G-B 38" 21:9 Curved 144 Hz G-SYNC IPS Gaming Monitor; Acer Predator x34 UHD (3440x1440) @ 100hz GSYNC; Windows 10 64 bit; X-Plane 10; X-Plane 11.5r2, DCS World Open Beta, Prepar3dv4.5; Prepar3dv5 Professional. Honeycomb Yoke, Saitek Pedals, Switch, and Autopilot Panels. Obutto R3Volution Cockpit. Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog and F18 Joysticks and Throttle. 

FSLabs A320 is my favourite, but beyond that I get the most enjoyment out of Leonardo Maddog, PMDG NGXu, Majestic Q400.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

I prefer the Aerosoft A320 over the FSL because my system cannot handle the latter. In addition to the usual suspects mentioned above, I'd recommend to look at the Milviz King Air 350i, A2A Cessna 172 and Constellation, and Aerosoft DC-8. The last one is also a jetliner, but very different since it works with 1960s technology, quite the challenge. The other ones are not jetliners, but very high quality addons.

Peter