Sign in to follow this  
Rana Hossain

Saying hello again to the community after 16 years of hiatus

Hello everyone; I hope everyone is keeping safe and flying safe during this troubled time.

Quick introduction, though I am hoping that anyone from that old crowd hanging around would remember me fondly.

I was quick active back in 2004, and had several utilities from flight simulator; the most popular one was called “FlightSim Manager”: in fact it had won gold award from FlightSim.com; basically it was an Install Wizard, VA Fleet manager, Optimizer, AI Traffic editor, LAN viewer and a lot more.

I also had another software called “FSM Moving Map” that would allow you to have google map running within Simulator, or as an external software or even over the network to show your aircraft’s current position.

Written in Visual Studio 6 for WindowsXP, and with Microsoft dropping support for both, neither can function without a lot of hacking and messing around.

I would like to bring it back to life, with support for modern OS (windows, OSX, and some variants of Linux), and for multiple Flight Simulator like Microsoft FlightSimulator, X-Plane, DCS and so on.

If you want to know more about FSM, I have a short introductory video (2m30s) on YouTube. There are also some videos with more details and planned roadmap.

Intro Video

Thank you; if you want to know more, please ask away.

Best regards
Rana

• Upvote 1

Rana, you need to correct the link to your video.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

oh sugar; how did that happened; thanks Ray.

Fixed youTube video link:

Edited by Rana Hossain
Fixed video link; thanks Ray

Hi Rana,

Loved your software!!!! would love to be able to us FSM again. I'm still using FS9 even after owning FSX for 15 years and P3D for a year. I have a high end system but could never get them to run with the same fluidity as I have with FS9. If you have any way to use FSM on fs9 with Windows 10, it would be very appreciated. Welcome back!!!

Jeff