Sign in to follow this  
Tom3123

[Resolved] Detecting Models

HI,

I do not have AIG AI installed.  will this program only work with AIG?  I was hoping to see some effects with the default P3Dv5 HF2 aircraft?  as it stands now  have no Aircraft in the dashboard

3 hours ago, Tom3123 said:

HI,

I do not have AIG AI installed.  will this program only work with AIG?  I was hoping to see some effects with the default P3Dv5 HF2 aircraft?  as it stands now  have no Aircraft in the dashboard

Hi Tom,

I just answered your email. AILRP will work with any AI package as long as it is installed in accordance with P3D SDK recommendations. For this please verify your AI models are installed outside the sim using the .XML method.

Instructions how to do this can be found here: 

Regards,

Simbol

3 hours ago, Tom3123 said:

I do not have AIG AI installed.

Tom, this isnt meant to be sarcastic in any way, but I'd recommend you do install AIG. It's the best AI I've ever used....

• Like 1

Kevin Firth - i7-8700K @5.0; Asus Maximus X Hero; 32Gb Cas14 3200 DDR4; RTX2080Ti

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

Kevin,

I agree I just did not want to go through the entire process of installing AIG only to have problems...  I like to start small then go large after i understand everything is working.  For an example i just got the program to find my test AC.

• Like 1

All,

just wanted to report that all is working as advertised.  Money well spent, I do enjoy the new look.

Please mark this as RESOLVED.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1