Sign in to follow this  
benwbriscoe

Bangkok P3D5

I do not think so.

But if I remember correctly, the old A_A VTBS is still working. Better than default.

Erhard

I9 11900k RTX 3080 TI 3 x 55" LED TV 4K, 2 more PCs for displays and hardware connection Prosim A320

11 hours ago, A340Bangla said:

I do not think so.

But if I remember correctly, the old A_A VTBS is still working. Better than default.

Fab thanks.

How do I make it work with P3D5?

I just did this. You probably can install it right into your P3d 5 Addon Scenery folder, but to be on the safe side, I installed it into a folder call P3D v5 Addon folder in the same drive as the P3D v55 installation. Then I added it via the scenery library. There are 2 folders that need to be added: One called Suvarnabhumi FSX_2013 and another called Suvarnabhumi _landclass. Add them both to the scenery library, making sure the FSX 2013 entry in on top, and you should be good to go.

Dan Cole

I have this working as well in v5 no real issues.  I use the Addon Scenery folder location but be sure to give P3D an add-on.xml that points to this location.  Within at add-on.xml I add the product since it is a child folder in Addon Scenery.

I never use the old scenery.cfg legacy approach.

Dan Downs KCRP

I guess you have your answers as to installation into V5 above. I have installed it  the add-on.xml way, together with my other Thailand sceneries.

Edit: Looking at my installation files, I just saw there are also two zip-files for P3D installation (from my simmarket account).

Edited by A340Bangla

Erhard

I9 11900k RTX 3080 TI 3 x 55" LED TV 4K, 2 more PCs for displays and hardware connection Prosim A320