Sign in to follow this  
samisahusky

P2A hear AI traffic communication

Very new to P2A so forgive me if that has been asked before -

Does P2A talk to and receive replies from AI traffic in the sim? If so, how to set the settings for that because I'm doing my first flight with P2A and I'm watching a ton of traffic moving around on the ground at KSLC, but I hear none of them :(

I don't really want to have "ATC background chatter" because to me, it takes away from the realism if you're listening to aircraft that aren't near you or getting instructions that are not correct.

Steven Destazio (DVA12924)

"There's not reason to be alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of the fight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?" - Elaine Dickinson

We all started learning a product/feature at some point in our tenure within the flight sim community. Please understand that and understand that people come here to learn how to solve problems, not be harassed because you feel you are better than everyone else. We are all equal. Show respect and you'll get respect. Please don't guess at a solution unless trial/error and remember we are here to help each other and learn/teach from each other. Check your ego at the door. We should be interacting as if we will be sitting next to each other on the flight deck, not grade school bullies.

It will have to do. Great program. Are there any thoughts to implementing it in the future? It's about the only thing I can see that would make the program better 🙂

"There's not reason to be alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of the fight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?" - Elaine Dickinson

We all started learning a product/feature at some point in our tenure within the flight sim community. Please understand that and understand that people come here to learn how to solve problems, not be harassed because you feel you are better than everyone else. We are all equal. Show respect and you'll get respect. Please don't guess at a solution unless trial/error and remember we are here to help each other and learn/teach from each other. Check your ego at the door. We should be interacting as if we will be sitting next to each other on the flight deck, not grade school bullies.

YAAAY!!! Thank just made me happier than a 5 year old at Christmas  in a well-off family! lol Thanks for making such a great program!