Sign in to follow this  
Falcon2015

Navigraph AIRAC Data

Hey everyone
i am just wondering why i can't get any AIRAC information in the GTN750 Touch screen ??
i purchased it so i could use it in my light sport and GA aircraft within my X-Plane 11 and for whatever reason 
there is no AIRAC data, i can't even make a flight plan because of this issue, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated,
i hope i don't have to pay like $350 USD for a Garmin Navigation data pack because i won't be doing it and possibly will end up getting a refund
because i purchased this in hope that my paid Navigraph subscription would be supported...

Thanks in advance

The GTN750 doesn't us the AIRAC data, it uses the data available from their Garmin trainer. They do update their trainer database but not that often.

Cheers

Martin

thanks Martin for the heads up, you don't know by any chance where i can obtain the download by any chance please and thanks in advance 

Other than buying an annual subscription for the real life GTN, you're not going to find updated AIRACs, unless you know a kindly pilot who owns a RL GTN. 

Hi,

You might want to also have a look at the following thread, starting with the recommended posts:

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)