Sign in to follow this  
M3Stang

Cockpit buttons/Zoom stop working mid flight in airliners?

Hello Everyone,

Read through some topics on here before posting and did not see this exact thing mentioned. I have been having AP woes in the Airliners as well. The worst part is that a few minutes into a flight, the cockpit buttons stop working and my scroll wheel no longer zooms. The buttons don't have the little notifications either. It is like the just become a part of the background and cannot be used. Only way to get control back is to quite the flight. Anyone else experiencing this?

5900X

32GB DDR4-3600MHz

ZOTAC RTX 3070 Ti

Game installed on 980 PRO

Main display Gigabyte M27Q X 27" 1440p 240Hz

I did just now in the Airbus. Annoying but hopefully it will be fixed. It happened right after using the ATC window even though I had done the same about 30 times earlier.

Open your VFR map and drag the window around the screen a bit, that should fix it.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1

On 8/18/2020 at 6:43 PM, Tuskin38 said:

Open your VFR map and drag the window around the screen a bit, that should fix it.

This worked, thanks so much!

5900X

32GB DDR4-3600MHz

ZOTAC RTX 3070 Ti

Game installed on 980 PRO

Main display Gigabyte M27Q X 27" 1440p 240Hz

On 8/19/2020 at 12:43 AM, Tuskin38 said:

That is.. it worked for me too, but really? I hope they fix this in the next patch. Is annoying when mouse zoom/controls stops working. Never thought to open the VFR map to fix it :))

Edited by Vali

Valentin Rusu

AMD Ryzen 5900x OC, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, DDR4 32GB @3200MHz, Samsung 840 PRO Raid for Win 10 Pro, Samsung 960 PR0 512GB NVMe SSD