Sign in to follow this  
AnkH

Liveries never show up...

On 8/22/2020 at 11:13 PM, Tuskin38 said:

Don't use that link as it was uploaded without permission, the official links are on their discord. That one is also outdated, they're on Version 6 now.

How was he to know that wasn't the "official" location?  Links propagate like wild-fire, are we all supposed to follow every link we use to ensure it is the "official" one, and how on earth does one know what the "official" one is?

You told him not to use his link yet didn't give the "official" one on Discord, we just go with what we have.

And how are we to know your info you post is correct?

FYI - I have the same problem as the OP and I have found numerous copies of this pack all over the place; Googledrive, Mega, the web site he gave, etc etc etc.

2 hours ago, GolfUniformYankee said:

How was he to know that wasn't the "official" location?  Links propagate like wild-fire, are we all supposed to follow every link we use to ensure it is the "official" one, and how on earth does one know what the "official" one is?

You told him not to use his link yet didn't give the "official" one on Discord, we just go with what we have.

And how are we to know your info you post is correct?

FYI - I have the same problem as the OP and I have found numerous copies of this pack all over the place; Googledrive, Mega, the web site he gave, etc etc etc.

Well the upload on that site is now official. The compiler of the pack contacted the site and sorted it out.

Also I knew, because of the person who made the pack posted it on the discord that it wasn't official. 

This is the discord for the Megapack.

https://discord.gg/megapack

Edited by Tuskin38