Sign in to follow this  
EmpireKicking

Need Answering! Aircraft for MSFS enquiry

I haven't read or seen a post already stating regards people who already own carendo products for the other sims like P3D. SInce the release of MSFS2020 and have seen that carenado cessna 182 been out for some time now, and yet still clueless to what I need to be answered about. Nothing on the site about it. Shocking.

I own five carenado aircrafts already for P3d, and my question is that do I have to rebuy them again for the new sim or we/those that have owned other products get to receive the aircraft for automatic for the new sim? I'm not a fan of buying the same aircraft for each sim, but since carenado has always been buy it once and then it support all both FSX & P3d. Just need a answer that's all, at least have your new MSFS products aircraft listed on your site for those that want to purchase on site rather then on the Sim marketplace. Even if we have to rebuy products again, at least have a discount code for those that already own the aircraft for p3d.

Edited by EmpireKicking

What was Carenado’s deal if you already had their plane for FSX/P3D and then purchased it for X-plane? What deals did Just Flight offer who also created aircraft for both platforms? Their previous history would be an indicator of what will happen with MSFS.

John C.

Specs: black box thingy with spinning fans, lights and a bunch of wires that go to screens with pretty colours and a keyboard with many keys. The black box thingy also has a push button activated coffee cup holder.

John C.