Sign in to follow this  
byork

[11 December 2021] Rudder Control is Dead!

I have a bug with 2.1 - it starts to push back the aircraft slowly after the pre-connect feature is done. I tested with CRJ7 of aerosoft. Not sure it happens with other aircrafts. 

I tried to say "stop pushback" but of course it doesn't work because the software doesn't think it's pushing back

Edited by titime

Problem solved after restarting computer... I just didn't restart after installation. 

Well after the installation it ask to restart 😉

And also I didn't notice it was saying "couldn't establish .... with WASM" . now it doesn't anymore

Hello 

It is great that there is a new version, but I am a simmarket customer and have bought your program, but I have not received a new version (2.1) or it is ready for download, so I can not use the pushback plugin because it gives an ERROR out, now my question when you Simmarket the 2.1 version available? 

Screenshot with simmarket version ; https://ibb.co/L5KbXbh

Greetings to all  

Hi, thank you for you amazing JOB I love FS2Crew products.

I would like to ask and sorry if this is the wrong place, but is it possible to have FS2CREW PBE installed in a second PC that is not running the simulator and remote connect via SimConnect or this is not  allowed?

Thanks,

Hugo

Hi,

After install of PBE 2.2, when i click inside Game on FS2Crew Command center button then pushback express launch application nothing happen, a red message tell FS2Crew Command Center program not running. probable exe.xml corruption!

I have looked in my exe.xml and have nothing concerning FS2Crew Command Center: here is what i have:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>
<SimBase.Document Type="Launch" version="1,0"><Descr>Launch</Descr><Filename>EXE.xml</Filename><Disabled>False</Disabled><Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad><Launch.Addon><Disabled>False</Disabled><ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad><Name>FSUIPC7</Name><Path>C:\FSUIPC7\FSUIPC7.exe</Path><CommandLine>-auto</CommandLine><NewConsole>False</NewConsole></Launch.Addon></SimBase.Document>

if i manually launch the short cut of PBE on my desktop the application works, only the button inside MSFS 2020 doesn't!

Thanks for your help

Jérôme Dietsch

4 hours ago, ROG46VR said:

I would like to ask and sorry if this is the wrong place, but is it possible to have FS2CREW PBE installed in a second PC that is not running the simulator and remote connect via SimConnect or this is not  allowed?

Thanks,

Hugo

If you have already enable PBE on your first pc and you want to enable it on the second pc, you'll not be able. It's only on 1 machine for the license key.

Edited by Alaska738

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

2 hours ago, Jedi928 said:

Hi,

After install of PBE 2.2, when i click inside Game on FS2Crew Command center button then pushback express launch application nothing happen, a red message tell FS2Crew Command Center program not running. probable exe.xml corruption!

I have looked in my exe.xml and have nothing concerning FS2Crew Command Center: here is what i have:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>
<SimBase.Document Type="Launch" version="1,0"><Descr>Launch</Descr><Filename>EXE.xml</Filename><Disabled>False</Disabled><Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad><Launch.Addon><Disabled>False</Disabled><ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad><Name>FSUIPC7</Name><Path>C:\FSUIPC7\FSUIPC7.exe</Path><CommandLine>-auto</CommandLine><NewConsole>False</NewConsole></Launch.Addon></SimBase.Document>

if i manually launch the short cut of PBE on my desktop the application works, only the button inside MSFS 2020 doesn't!

Thanks for your help

To launch Fs2Crew via the simulator, this name is tool panel. Completely uninstall PBE and manually delete in programs files command center folder and do the same in roaming folder.

For to find the folder 'roaming' go to roots user/name/Appdata/Roaming. And too delete command center folder dans community folder via Roming/Microsoft Flight Simulator/Packages/Community.

Once you've removed everything, reinstall PBE correctly. Don't install PBE while MSFS is running, it may cause problems.

U can too download command center here:

https://fs2crew.com/downloads/

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

6 hours ago, ROG46VR said:

Thanks,

Hugo

Hi Hugo,

Sorry, it's not networkable via Simconnect.  There would really be no point in networking it.

Best,